Ever looked at your school and thought, "Eh. I could do better." Well, now's your chance. Team up with your friends to build the campus of your dreams in UniverCity. This simulation/city-management indie game is the first of many #IndieDev games that we hope to add to our growing list of games. If you're a game developer and want to see your game supported here, please contact us!
This end-of-the-month release has a ton of fixes and improvements for our most popular games Minecraft and Terraria. We've got a couple really awesome features that our dev team have been working on for the last couple months that we can't wait to share with you next month. Stay tuned for more updates!
- [GAME] UniverCity
- [ADD] [Minecraft] Server List preview. Users can now preview their server list when changing server settings via NodePanel. This includes color formatting, server icon and more.
- [ADD] [Minecraft] Server Icon. NodePanel now allows gives you the option to upload your server icon. If it's not the right size, it'll even help you crop it to size.
- [ADD] [Minecraft] Game Settings UI. We're overhauling the settings UI for many of our games to include an interactive illustration to better convey how the setting users are changing affects the game.
- [ADD] [Minecraft] Java Version: We've added support for the JDK and JRE versions 10 and 11.
- [ADD] [Minecraft] Default Config: We've set some more stable defaults on our Minecraft servers. This means your server will use less memory... unless you change our settings
- [ADD] [Garry's Mod] Gamemode selection. You can now easily select a gamemode as listed from your currently installed files rather than having to manually edit server convars.
- [MOD] If your instance config is missing required ports for your game of choice, you will now see a warning on the ports configuration page, with an option to automatically fix this.
- [FIX] [Minecraft: Bedrock] Our control panel now handles output from the Vanilla Bedrock server a lot more gracefully.
- [FIX] [Terraria] Deselecting the "additional anti cheat" option in your control panel now properly disables the anti-cheat within the game. Game server config files are hard to get right.
- [FIX] Fix extracting of zips on a newer pkzip format. TL;DR there shouldn't be any more issues extracting all kinds of zip files.
- [FIX] Pausing an automated task now actually prevents it from running again. The bots responsible for unexpected automated tasks have been terminated via electro-magnet.
- [FIX] SteamCMD: Installs, update, and validation processes are significantly more stable. We're working on improving speed soon.