It's the monthly update! We've been working hard adding a very highly requested game, PixARK. You can setup a PixARK server in just a couple minutes with our easy to user control panel. We recommend purchasing our Megs package, as it comes with the required 3GB of ram, to get any dino-loving gamer started with their first PixARK server.
We still want your feedback!
Our Feedback portal is a great place to give us any suggestions, bugs, or improvements you'd like to see. We don't care if it's a silly idea, a fun idea, or just something you feel like we overlooked. We also encourage any game suggestions! Our team will be using the feedback from everyone's posts and upvotes, so come make your voice heard!
Here's a full changelog of all the changes that landed in this update:
- [GAME] PixARK. This is currently in early access.
- [ADD] [Minecraft] Sponge plugins are now available for one click installation.
- [ADD] Login with Twitch/Discord. Connect your Twitch/Discord account for some super secret features upcoming!
- [ADD] Customer Support Changes. We're making some radical changes to how Nodecraft staff interact with our customers. We'll be removing the legacy Ticket System and swaping to the new chat system you see embeded on our site. This new system allows us to help customers via anywhere they are, rather than just on our website. So send us a DM on Twitter, a Facebook message, or maybe just come say hi on our website. We're here to help!
- [FIX] [7 Days to Die] Player list now displays correctly.
- [FIX] [Minecraft] Output parsing for new Forge builds has been fixed. The console should look normal once again.
Have any suggestions, feedback, or games you think Nodecraft should add? Let us know on the official community feedback platform.