The people behind the company
Job Opportunities: Marketing Director
This person will be responsible for all marketing & brand management related activity for the company. This role will develop go-to-market strategies, positioning, & activation plans for the business. The position will focus on brand growth and driving customer-focused sales, and this person will take a leading role in implementing a unified marketing effort across website, video, live-stream, merchandising, gaming conventions, & operations.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field. MBA strongly preferred. Equivalent experience acceptable.
- 4+ years consumer product marketing experience (2+ years post MBA)
- High level marketing & budgeting planning
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High standards for individual & team work
Helpful Bonus Attributes
- Identified & negotiated with game developers & gaming event companies for speaking & sponsorship opportunities
- Participated, lead, and/or managed gaming communities
- Success managing agencies or contractors for marketing related activities
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- Weekly company lunches
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- State of the art technology & data science aggregation
Requirements for all positions
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) of Oklahoma, United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Ability to adapt quickly to meet customer needs.
- Basic understanding of unix based systems.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.