The people behind the company
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.
- Nodecraft is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to start shipping code that gets pushed to over 10 datacenters around the world? Join our engineering team and work on the realtime systems that make the Nodecraft game server cloud the reliable choice for thousands of gamers around the world.
- Strong Node.js background
- Strong REST API design
- Experience using Git and other Git-based tools
- Experienced with frontend tools such as Webpack & VueJS
- Comfortable building queue based API design
- Experience with Pub/Sub message queues
- Comfortable building realtime applications
- Comfortable using a NoSQL Database
- Basic Redis Knowledge
- Basic Docker knowledge
- Experience using and maintaining code quality tools such as ESLint
- Comfortable working remotely during COVID pandemic (estimated until Spring 2021)
- Committed to peer based code review & pair programming
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High standards for individual & team work
Helpful Bonus Attributes
- Strong Linux OS/Kernel/Filesytem experience
- Experience deploying services via Kubernetes
- Authored Open Source Contributions
- Past experience with gaming projects / gaming communities
- Experience building games with Unity, Unreal, or GoDot.
- Experience working on and deploying Micro-services
- Experience using Cloudflare Workers or Serverless Technologies
- Familiarity to building WCAG 2.0/2.1 compliant frontend components
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Health Insurance Coverage or HSA
- Remote Worker Friendly
- No Cost Dental
- No Cost Vision
- No Cost Life Insurance
- No Cost Short & Long Disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off: Use it, roll it, or cash it
- Gym Membership
- Unlimited Snacks and Drinks