The people behind the company
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.
- Nodecraft is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to start shipping code to thousands of gamers that control their game-servers in datacenters around the world? Join our engineering team and work on the realtime front-end that gives users control over the Nodecraft game server cloud!
- Strong Vue.js background
- Experience using Git and other Git-based tools
- Experienced with frontend tools such as Webpack & Rollup
- Comfortable building realtime applications
- Experience using and maintaining code quality tools such as ESLint
- Comfortable working remotely during and/or after COVID pandemic
- Committed to peer based code review & pair programming
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High standards for individual & team work
Helpful Bonus Attributes
- Authored Open Source Contributions
- Past experience with gaming projects / gaming communities
- Experience using Cloudflare Workers or other Serverless Technologies
- Familiarity with web performance and on-site optimisation
- Familiarity with SEO principles for web applications
- Familiarity with building WCAG 2.0/2.1 compliant frontend components
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Remote Worker Friendly (remote work required during COVID-19 outbreak)
- No Cost Health Insurance Coverage or HSA for employee
- Health Insurance Coverage for family/spouse
- No Cost Dental
- No Cost Vision
- No Cost Life Insurance
- No Cost Short & Long Disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off: Use it, roll it, or cash it
- Gym Membership
- Unlimited Snacks and Drinks