The people behind the company
Job Opportunities: Customer Support Representative
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) of Oklahoma, United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.
- Nodecraft is an equal opportunity employer.
Our growing team is looking for skilled problem solvers that genuinely like helping others. Our customer-focused product depends on enthusiastic professionals who can listen to customers needs and offer a unique and thoughtful solution. Think of this job as a dungeon-master, but for game servers instead of dungeons and customers instead of NPCs!
- Can type and speak in a professional manner and voice.
- Basic linux experience.
- Basic understanding of how to use the SSH protocol
- Basic understanding of using command-line scripts
- Ability to employ patience & empathy. Mostly Patience.
- Can effectively multi-task multiple customer conversations
- Has sales experience
- Ability to understand, parse, write, and fix syntax-based language such as YML and JSON
- Experience with network configuration and tools
- Likes to use emojis and gifs and knows how to use them tastefully… seriously
- Basic understanding of memes. High level meme-lords need not apply.
This job is limited to our Oklahoma-based Office!
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Health Insurance Coverage or HSA
- No Cost Dental
- No Cost Vision
- No Cost Life Insurance
- No Cost Short & Long Disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off: Use it, roll it, or cash it
- Gym Membership
- Unlimited Snacks and Drinks