The people behind the company
Job Opportunities: Community Manager
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.
- Nodecraft is an equal opportunity employer.
As Nodecraft has a growing community that needs a persistent voice to hype the masses, groom content, and ensure our users know about all the amazing updates our different teams have put together. This Role is apart of the Marketing Team and is backed with a full time Illustrator, Video editor, and Community Partnership Manager.
- Manage, respond to, and groom feedback from paying users
- Organize feedback to the correct category and status as it changes
- Work with the Dev Team to pursue ideas that have customer attention
- Tactfully work with community submitted ideas when to ensure Nodecraft can accommodate user requests
- Get more information from users to fully flush ideas out
- Manage Customer Reviews
- Respond to new reviews within 2 business days of review
- Create feedback with the Engagement Team for areas of improvement
- Create solutions for unresolved customer issues
- Engage users via the Nodecraft Discord to build a more lively discussion of our product, the users' creations using Nodecraft, and gaming all together.
- Publish product changelogs to help users stay up to date and aware of changes or new features.
- Collaborate on published emails and/or newsletters to engage users
- Perform, hype, and operate giveaways and contests for our users
- Host the of the Nodecraft Twitch Stream live with a Facecam.
- Create meaningful and relevant content to distribute on social platforms in order to gain exposure to the Nodecraft brand and grow its follower-base
- Build and manage loyalty programs for users, power affiliates, and more
- Create program for power users to help support team by offering more personalized support
- Create program to engage mod creators with customers for easy access to unique content.
Helpful Bonus Attributes
- Experience operating community management for consumer facing products
- In-depth knowledge of gaming, content creators, and Discord communities
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Remote Worker Friendly (remote work required during COVID-19 outbreak)
- No Cost Health Insurance Coverage or HSA for employee
- Health Insurance Coverage for family/spouse
- No Cost Dental
- No Cost Vision
- No Cost Life Insurance
- No Cost Short & Long Disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off: Use it, roll it, or cash it
- Gym Membership
- Unlimited Snacks and Drinks