The people behind the company
Job Opportunities: Chief Revenue Officer
- Must be a legal adult resident (18+) of Oklahoma, United States.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and coherently in English.
- Able to effectively work with other co-workers in a small team to accomplish multiple goals.
- Nodecraft is an equal opportunity employer.
We're looking for a highly motivated person to fill the role of Chief Revenue Officer ("CRO") to lead the continued growth, marketing, branding, and revenue generation process. The ideal canidate will have extenisve background in consumer SaaS (Software as a Service) and be able to implement processes for curent new revenue generation in the gaming industry. This role is a senior postion in management of the company. This role will develop go-to-market strategies, positioning, & activation plans for the business. The position will focus on brand growth and driving customer-focused sales, and this person will take a leading role in implementing a unified marketing effort across website, video, live-stream, merchandising, gaming conventions, & operations.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field. MBA strongly preferred. Equivalent experience acceptable.
- 4+ years consumer product marketing experience (2+ years post MBA)
- High level marketing & budgeting planning
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High standards for individual & team work
Helpful Bonus Attributes
- Identified & negotiated with game developers & gaming event companies for speaking & sponsorship opportunities
- Experience working with content creators and/or influencers
- Participated, lead, and/or managed gaming communities
- Success managing agencies or contractors for marketing related activities
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Health Insurance Coverage or HSA
- No Cost Dental
- No Cost Vision
- No Cost Life Insurance
- No Cost Short & Long Disability
- Flexible Paid Time Off: Use it, roll it, or cash it
- Gym Membership
- Unlimited Snacks and Drinks